We are located in the S.F.V., seeking a qualified candidate to manage and maintain our I.T. system in a manufacturing environment to include operations, data security and support. Recognize and conduct ongoing review of strategy, architecture, processes and administration in order to recommend improvements to systems in place and management of systems in concert with company strategic development and goals.
Primary responsibilities to include:
- Maintain computer hardware, internal network, internet, WiFi access point, VPN, data server and firewall, etc.
- Administer electronic quality data records backup system for all networked software systems; preserve disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Facilitate coordination and installation of system upgrades including hardware, software and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot computer related problems; ensure minimal downtime and optimal productivity.
- Manage and oversee computer network, workstations and software systems.
- Provide end user support
- Oversee information and data quality control and standards compliance.
- Ensure information security policies, standards and procedures are up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or similar
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience as IT Administrator or equivalent
- Strong hardware experience i.e., ability to troubleshoot, build, diagnose and repair
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server tech, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and network security.
- Database maintenance and system security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.