The incumbent will work with the program manager in overseeing the company’s performance under its agreements with key customers. This role requires close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as the internal and external point of contact regarding all contractual matters.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer customer agreements in accordance with its terms, conditions and pricing.
- Draft, review and send correspondence to and actively participate in meetings with customers relating to contractual matters in coordination with Company’s management and its Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Quality and Program Management teams.
- Generate reports or analyses of existing agreements.
- Assist in drafting, reviewing and negotiating Company’s agreements.
- Ensure that contracts are stored accurately and completely in the Company’s files and/or databases in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree, either earned or in progress, preferably in Business or related subject.
- Confidence and ability to present defensible interpretations of contractual provisions during disputes while working towards an amicable resolution.
- Ability to build actionable processes from abstraction, convert ambiguity to facts, and routinely apply critical thinking in the best interest of the business.
- Excellent data entry, reporting and analytical skills using MS Excel and other relevant tools.
- Must be highly organized, accurate and able to prioritize according to business needs.
- Excellent communications skills and a personable and confident demeanor are essential.
- Some experience in contract administration or related position is preferred.
- Familiarity with SAP or similar CRM program is preferred.
PHYSICAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to work extended hours when needed and travel by air or ground when required.
- Must be able to move about an industrial setting and occasionally wear protective equipment typically required in a manufacturing environment.
This position requires the use of information which is subject to compliance with International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (or, green card holder), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Applicants cannot be hired until they are qualified to have such access. Some positions due to contracts will require current U.S. Citizenship.
Performance Plastics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.